Canon Printer Support
Setup your Canon Printers with Easy Setup Process
We Offer Services Like –
1. if your have bought a new Canon printer, you can get the first time setup instructions with us.
2. Your devices was working fine but not now, get it fixed
3. We help you get the Canon printer back to normal function
4. We assist your in choosing the right network connection method to get best performance
5. Solution of each error which you are getting while using Canon printer
Canon Standard Connection Method
If the router does not have a WPS feature, use this method. Below mentioned are the guidelines when a user wants to know how to setup Canon printer using this method.
1. Connect the computer to the printer for network settings.
2. Load the input tray with papers.
3. Press & hold the resume or cancel button for a few seconds.
4. In the printout of the information page, check the connection status.
5. Verify the network name also.
1. Ensure that the printer is switched on and properly connected for setup. For wired connections, an Ethernet cable is required.
2. Check if the required drivers are already installed on the system.
3. Connect the printer to the internet and check its speed.
4. In the case of a router, connect the computer and printer to the router.
Canon Printer Setup For Windows OS:
1. Click on Start and then Settings to open it.
2. Then, Devices is clicked in the Settings window.
3. Under this option, select Printer and Scanners and then choose the option of
4. Add the printer or scanner. This will add a printer to the list.
5. Connect it to the same network as of printer.
Complete the set up on your device by following the above steps. When the setup is finished, you’ll have the option to start utilizing your printer. Finally, the printer can be used for printing from Windows, and a Canon wireless printer setup is completed.
Canon Printer Setup For Mac OS:
1. The first step is to choose System Preferences and select Printers & Scanners.
2. Select + symbol to add the printer.
3. In the available list, select the printer and add it.
4. In the case of a router, connect the Mac device and printer to the same network.
5. To ensure the connection, take the test print.
Connecting Canon Printer to WiFi Router without using WPS Button:
1. Install ‘Canon IJ Network Device Setup Utilities and run the application.
2. Turn on and connect the printer through USB.
3. Select connection option USB and complete the connection process.
4. Now change the connection option to IPv4.
5. Enter the printer password which will be the serial number of the printer.
6. Select the wifi network and enter the wifi network password and complete the connection process.
7. Now the setup is complete.
8. Remove the USB cable and Add Printer through the Add a device option in Control Panel.
9. The printer is ready to use.
Canon Pixma Printer Allow to Print from Your Mobile or Tablet Devices
Get Canon Printer App and Start Printing
The following printers has this feature